Many of our language service professionals have provided service excellence for All Graduates for more than a decade.
We believe that one of the reasons for this ongoing relationship is the way we start it.
As you go through the All Graduates' recruitment process we'll keep you updated by email or phone. Our Recruitment team are available to answer your questions during regular business hours.
Once submitted, we assess your application and if you meet the All Graduates' criteria, you'll be invited to attend an interview. After your application is successful an employment pack will be emailed to you for your signature.
Comprehensive Induction training will be the final step before you receive your fist assignment.
NAATI accreditation is an essential criteria for All Graduates interpreters and translators. For languages without NAATI Accreditation or in high demand application without NAATI Accreditation will be considered if you have relevant experience. To determine if accreditation is available for your language please visit www.naati.com.au
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the position of Interpreter/ Translator – Casual please email recruitment [at] allgraduates [dot] com [dot] au with an Expression of Interest requesting the All Graduates Application form.
The electronic application form will then be emailed to you and can be completed electronically or printed and posted.
To complete the application form you will need:
- NAATI number (if applicable)
- National Police Certificate and/ or Working with Children Check
- Copy of your passport or visa (where relevant)
Our Recruitment team are here to help answer your queries about casual employment as an Interpreter / Translator:
Phone: (03) 9605 3000
Email: recruitment [at] allgraduates [dot] com [dot] au
LANGUAGES IN DEMAND
All Graduates is inviting applications in the following languages:
- All Language Categories (South Australia)
- All Recognised Languages (Nationally)
- Arabic (New South Wales, Western Australia, Queensland)
- Arabic (Wollongong, NSW)
- Auslan (New South Wales)
- Arabic (Shepparton, VIC)
- Burmese (Queensland, Victoria)
- Cantonese (Western Australia)
- Chin Hakha (Western Australia)
- Chin (Coffs Harbour, NSW)
- Croatian (New South Wales)
- Dari (Queensland, New South Wales)
- Dari (Mildura & Shepparton, VIC)
- Dinka (Queensland, New South Wales)
- Dinka (Toowoomba, QLD)
- Hazaragi (Shepparton, VIC)
- Italian (New South Wales)
- Khmer (Western Australia)
- Karen (Geelong & Bendigo, VIC)
- Kirundi (Queensland)
- Kiswahili (Queensland)
- Macedonian (New South Wales)
- Mandarin (Western Australia
- Nepali (Albury, VIC)
- Persian (Queensland)
- Persian (Coffs Harbour, NSW)
- Persian (Toowoomba, QLD)
- Serbian (New South Wales)
- Somali (Queensland)
- Turkish (New South Wales)
- Vietnamese (Western Australia, Queensland)
If you are located in Melbourne, you will be invited to meet with us in our head office. Applicants in all other States will be contacted to arrange a phone interview.
BACKGROUND / POLICE CHECKS
Many of our clients require one or more background checks to be an essential requirement.
You can apply for a National Police Certificate through your state police i.e Victoria Police, NSW Police or the Australian Federal Police