All Graduates Interpreting and Translating Services are pleased to advise that we have been successful in our bid to provide a comprehensive range of language services as part of the WA Whole of Government Contracts.
The contracts period is from 15 October 2012 to 14 October 2014.
Interpreting and Translating Services include:
• Category A: Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Languages (CALD)
• Category C: Auslan
All Graduates will be providing interpreters for these interpreting services:
Translating services include but are not limited to:
• Basic or draft translation (for information only)
• Checking and verifying accuracy of draft translations
• Editing translations for publication
• Proofing text to detect typographical errors
Read more about the scope of services provided to the Western Australian government departments.