Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Update
This is a rapidly changing situation, so please visit this page for regular updates.
Webinar: COVID-19 Agency Interpreters at Victorian Public Hospitals
Last update: 9 April 2020, 3PM AEST
The format of this webinar will be a live panel discussion workshop, discussing matters surrounding the COVID-19 and the ever-changing working environment in the health setting.
Facilitated by Dr Uldis Ozolins, this live webinar will feature language service managers from the following health services –
- Eastern Health
- Western Health
- Northern Health
This live 60-minute webinar will cover –
- COVID-19 and the impact to Interpreters
- How might interpreters be involved in onsite bookings during COVID-19
- Quality standards and PPE for agency interpreters
- Support available to interpreters
* Whilst the COVID-19 Webinar is related to the Victorian Hospitals and will apply mostly to Victorian based interpreters, Interpreters outside of Victoria are welcomed to attend.
- Dr Uldis Ozolins is a prominent teacher and researcher on Interpreting and Translation in Australia.
- Ismail Akinci, CEO, All Graduates Interpreting and Translating
- Emiliano Zucchi, Director, Transculture & Language Services – Northern Health
- Cynthia Zupan, Director, Language Services – Eastern Health
- Lyn Bongiovanni, Manager, Language Services – Western Health
To access the recording, please click the link below and enter your Name and Email Address.